FOUNTAIN OF LIFE CHRISTIAN CENTER POLICY
Regarding Reopening of the church following Coronavirus Pandemic
We will be following all of the recommendations of Governor Abbott in the official Governor’s Report to Reopen Texas
We will implement the following procedures to ensure a safe and meaningful worship service as per the counsel of our Governor and our District Superintendent Tim Barker:
- FB live will continue each Sunday starting promptly at 10:30 AM. The sermon will hopefully be able to be posted on YouTube by Monday at noon.
- We strongly encourage those who are at risk to watch remotely on FB Live.
- The far section of the sanctuary will be designated for those who are “at risk” should they wish to come. We ask that all help to reserve that section for them.
- Social Distancing will be in effect for all attendees. This means that the usual greetings of handshakes and embracing one another is not advised. We will not be having our regular greeting time in the middle of the service for an unknown period of time.
- We are asking people to sit on every other row of chairs. Rows of chairs will be roped off so you congregant cannot sit in those rows. Family groups or people who live together do not need to leave chairs in between themselves, but we ask everyone else to leave a space of two chairs between groups. Try to space yourselves out across the auditorium.
- Bulletins and sermon notes will be available but you will need to pick them up yourselves.
- Offerings will continue to be online as we will not be passing the plate. However an offering plate will be situated in the front of the sanctuary where you can safely deposit your offerings.
- Please consider wearing Facemasks.
- We are training all employees on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette. Employees and volunteers who have the following symptoms must stay home.
Cough – Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing – Chills – Repeated shaking with chills – Muscle pain – Headache – Sore throat – Loss of taste or smell – Diarrhea – Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit – Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- We will make hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available.
- Signs will be posted regarding these policies.
- The Church will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized each week for everyone’s safety.
- For a brief period we are not planning on having kids ministry or nursery for the safety of all concerned.