HERE ARE SOME QUICK AND INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT US:
- We are not ashamed about our size – see my blog on smaller churches.
- Our logo is a fountain – not a cross or an angel.
- We are affiliated with the Assemblies of God.
- Our church has built five churches overseas in the past 20 years.
- Our pastor and his family worked in church planting in Cartagena, Colombia.
- We have done many things to reach our neighborhood
- Everything from door hangers, apartment ministry, Easter Egg hunts, Day care, and a host of other things.
- We are a multi-cultural multinational church with people of all races and varied languages.
- When we have a church dinner…it’s going to be good!
- We have a process to make disciples.
- We have music that is contemporary.
- We occasionally sing the more traditional songs of the church.
- Our pastor and his wife have been here a long time. (20 years).
- We love technology.
- We want you to “like” us on Facebook.
- We love this quick and interesting fact: We can remember a continual line of people coming to Christ.
- We have had some times when we have been larger than we are now.
- There is a place of ministry and service here for you.
I hope you enjoyed these quick and interesting facts about our church and its ministry.